The Maruzen Group is broken down into companies divided according to logistical process with different companies responsible for such different functions as storage, loading and unloading, and transportation. Client needs are met through the integration of these group companies. While meeting the specialized needs of our clients, we endeavor to streamline operations and reduce costs.
Client needs are flexibly satisfied through the development of logistics based on the use of assorted tank groups and locations found in the city of Ichikawa, Chiba Prefecture, and expertise cultivated over many years in such areas as the specialized loading and unloading of hazardous materials under the Fire Services Act.
- Transportation (solid cargo and liquid cargo), customs clearance, and customs bonds
- Storage (solid cargo and liquid cargo)
- Loading and unloading tank trucks (liquid cargo) and transferring materials from drums to tank trucks
- Filling and refilling of solid cargo
- Heating (ISO containers and drums)
- Chemical analyses